Because you do not need something perfect.

Yesterday, someone asked me what is the criteria to be my man. That is always a hard question for me.

Once time, my mom ever told me and my cousins, that more older we are, our criteria for our life partner will be less and less. She said, when we were young, we always dream about the super duper handsome, cool, lovely, romantic, tall, kind and all the best at the man (kind of prince charming) to be our partner (red: husband). She said, it is the reason why at the young age, woman always be too picky. Because feel that she is young and deserve to get the perfect man in this world. Different when woman is in the middle age, mostly they do not have any criteria, because they just want to get off from her "single status" (Cruel, right?)

So her advice for all of us .... don't wait the perfect man, just take the one who care about you most. Hahahahhahhahahhaa

Without to hear what my mom said and not because of my age too, to tell you frankly, I never have any kind of criteria for man include I never have any dream man in my life.

And if you asked me why? My answer just because since I was a child, I realize that I am imperfect human and I did realize that I have many weakness which are usually make me out from the all criteria of dream woman. I am not too beautiful which are unfortunately make me out again from the criteria, hahahahaha. And since I knew, that even the looks perfect and handsome man in this world (my dad) is not the good man to be a man for my mom when he lost his heart for her.

Then that is I learn what I need from man, just their heart to accept me just the way I am same like I accept him just the way he is. And the good things I can offer him to stop and accept me, just my heart and my good will to do the best. Because you can change the ugly people to be beautiful, you can change the stupid to be the smart, you can change all the bad habit to be as what you want. Many ways to change it easily. But you can't change the heart.

So I think, my mom conclusion about criteria and age are wrong.
Not because we are above 30 and we would reduce our man criteria. Hahahahhaha
Of course a long with the increasing of my age and what did happen in my life, this kind of conclusion become strong and strong.
I really do not have any kind of criteria. I do not something which is perfect.
Because I am imperfect and need the imperfect man who wants to accept my heart and take care of it and promise me will not change his heart to another woman :D

No comments:

Post a Comment