Hidden Smile

In this age, may be many people will think about that I must be already can control my emotion in my every step of what I did, and every problem that I get.

I did not say that I deny it. No... I feel it how different I am from the young age. I feel too how different I see every problem now. And I feel to how different I will be react to every bad situation. All I can say to be in the better way.
Yup ... I am more calm, patience than before. And yup ... that is the best that I feel to be woman in my age :-)

I can control all the emotion.
Of course as a human, one or two times, I loose my control.

Yup I can say to you in my proud way, that since my young age, I almost never cry in front of anybody. I am trying not to do it. Even sometimes I have to find any rest room because of this.

Uhm .... but lately, I found something that I can't control, no matter how old I am. Something that you are trying to hide but still everybody can see through your eyes, can see how bright your face. All the words looks like happily song even sad song will sound like heaven. And people who knew you well will ask you to share your happiness . LOL

And you are trying hard not to say, but still you can't control your smile, which is always come every time you remember. And you are trying to work hard, so you will not have time to day dreaming, but still there is always one or two moments who bring you to do daydreaming :D

And you will look like a teenager, your check will be blush every time you remember it. And you feel that you can do anything impossible because of that feeling . And than you have 100 power than before when sleep is not just sleep and eat is not just eat :P

And ...
I just want to know ... when I am at 40 or 50, 60 can I control this kind of feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment