New Year and My Resolution

2012 just begin for a few days, and so far, I still do not have any idea about what is my resolution for this year. Of course I still have my own dream and still believe all my dreams will come true in the right time (redd: the right time from God of view for me )

Yes, I know, I will not become younger but I know I will not let myself become older too. May be just my age more than before but not myself :D I do not feel old and I think I still in my great times :D

Last year I made many mistakes and I wish that I will not repeat the same mistake and the important thing that I have to be more happy from last year.

About my someone special? If God think he is the good one for me and if He think that this year is the good year for me, no one can stop Him to make us become together, right? I already ask my lovely God and I believe that He will give to me if He thinks it is the right man and the right time.

Same like job, home etc. I believe that He already has that for me, I just have to prove Him that I am worthy for it :D So I will work hard and give my best for everything I do. I will never give up.

Life is beautiful and if not too beautiful, I still have my God beside me. And with Him I know, nothing is impossible.

Happy New Year everyone, wish all your best dreams will come true and you will get only the best in this world cause you deserve to have it. And dont forget to give more loves to others around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment