Mothers day ..

22 Dec is mothers day in Indonesia.

And as ussual I never said anything to my mom :-)
Not say thanks, not give hug, and ofcourse not give any present to her.
Yup, a bad daughter ........ LOL

Actually mothers day always bring me to my biggest desire.
I really want to have my own children.
Not just nephew, but my own children.

Since last year, I think about adopt one child.
And of course no body in here ( I mean my mom, my siblings) agree about that kind of idea.
Because again ........ my single status !!!!!!!!!

Same as almost all women above thirty .... we realize or not .. there must be a kind of worryness whether we could have our own baby or not one day ...... because it kind of race against your biological times. Uh!!!!
Now a little bit envy to a man. Why we couldn't be like a man? They can have their own children ........ no matter how old they are :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment