Drama Queen to be

As a woman above 30, I think I already pass the "drama queen" periode ^_^

The periode when you think to make every small problem be a big problem. The periode where you think that being a drama queen is one of the best solution to solve your problem, to make all people around you( especially people who love you) will give whatever you want or the worse thing to get all sympatie that you need to release your ego.

Of course, even though I've ever been a drama queen before (hi ..... I was one of the best drama queen in this world I think ... LOL) and knew why many young women under my age do this, but still .... to see this drama queen to be by one of people near me ....... will ruin my nerves.
And need loooooooooong time to get my self to be passion and need ton of my positive energy to get my understanding for her situation ^_^

And the worse things from this drama queen ....... when your position at that time as a bad guy who is soooooooooooooooo bad and wants to kill this drama queen by his sword.........
So all people who became so touchy cause of the story of this drama queen will try to save her from you the queen of devil. hahahhahahhahaa

Uhm.......
and the end of this story?
Suddenly I feel sorry to all people who ever been a devil at the time I was being a drama queen.
And realize what the trouble I made to them at that time.
Really sorry guys ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment