About the jealousy

Do you know the problem between females friends usually about jealousy between each other. Even though I am woman but hard for me to understand this kind of jealousy.

I will tell you about one of my female friend. I think her life is almost perfect. She has a good carrier, high education, lovely children, lovely spouse, good house, good income. Somehow I thought she should just enjoy her life without any kind of jealously because many women want to be like her.

But in the reality, it is not like that. She always makes her life complicated by always wants to be number one in front of all her friends and she is always jealous if she found that many others friends talk about how good another woman (which is actually her friend too but she thought, not comparable with her). And then she begin to do anything to keep her self always being number one and bring down this woman.

For her, seducing all men especially if she knows that man is her friend boyfriend or husband or her friend crush or crushed by her friend, is absolutely a good way to defend her position as the number one woman around her world :D. No woman could be number one as long as she is there. And no men could be fall in love with another women but her. Yes ... you do not trust me, but this is the truth.

So it is the reason why she rarely (almost never) has a friend. Her old friend is just me. Why? Because in her mind, may be because no one will see me as a woman (yes of course she always knows that I do not have any boy friend. LOL and I rarely talk too much about any guys with her), and for her I am not her hard competitor. LOL

Actually, I do not too much care about what she is doing to others, even though sometimes bother me because I could not understand how can she is still trying to seduce others men (no matter her reason) even though she has already her lovely spouse, but last time she did something which is a bit hurt my pride.

She was knowing one man. From her stories, this man - Mr X, is falling in love with her and always sent her text, called her, and asked her to meet him. Like a crazy fans :D. And it bothered her so much.From my best friends stories, she was the first one who was seducing Mr X and got shocked after met him. LOL

So she asked me to replace her place !!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine? Replace her place. Her reason is because I do not have any lover and she doesn't want to bother by him anymore. I know actually she is a bit bother because many of our friends really busy to find lover for me, so no one care about her. She has to be the center of attention, and not me.

Uhm ....

For me it is a bit cruel. Why did she do that thing to me. We are really old friend and so long, I never bother her and never leave her even though many of my friends did.

I am not a garbage. May be now, there is no one fall in love with me yet, but who knows in next minutes? A man is not an object. And it is not fair to treat someone who loves you like that. And still I am just I am, and she is just she is. Without kind of things, I would not be her and she would not be me. We have our unique way. So why must be jealous and do bad things because of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment