why I like my gay friends

Lately .... I have a lot of gay friends. Actually I do not know why, but everyday, I have more and more gay friends.

And seriously ... I like and love them all. I feel comfortable with all their sensitive emotions, the way they told about their lover and what they are doing with them, their jealousy moment, their sadness, their laugh, their lovely voice, their fashion which is always neat, chic and clean. All the small part of them.

Not mean I want to change my orientation, hahhhahahaa, not at all. I am still straight woman :D

But they are loyal friends and more care than any body. Of course don't hurt them, because they are more sensitive than any women in this world even though they do not have any PMS hahahhaahhaa.

Hang out with them, sharing your feeling with them are the most awesome time. They do not judge that you are silly woman even though you are crying a river in front of them. They will not say that you are weak woman even though you say that you feel a ton burden at your shoulder now. They never judge the man that you love and do not love you hahhhahahhaha. They will tell you directly if you are wrong and not pretend that they like it. They will give you a shoulder to cry on whenever you need it. They will give you support if you lose your self confidence, they will try to find not a gay man if you do not have a boyfriend (even though until now, they do not success yet to find any body for me hahahhahhahaaha), they will joint with you sing a romantic songs, watch romantic movies (and crying together hahahhhahaa), discuss about handsome guys, gossiping :D And they are a good advisor for your mode. The other things ... even when you sleep together with them ... you are safe hahhhahahaha. Uh .... I am missing them already now ... but should wait until Thursday :(

Of course if someone asked me what my opinion about their sex orientation ... I will not give my opinion. It's their right and I do not have right to judge anybody. I am not God.

And of course it is not mean I do not feel comfortable with my not gay friends, I still feel comfortable with them, especially a few of my close friends. I still love them no matter what. And you.... you still can count on me if you need a friend for sharing with even though I am not gay :D



No comments:

Post a Comment