The meaning of "relationship"

In my age now, I experienced by myself, I saw, I heard about many kind of relationship. But unfortunately more old I am, more worse relationship issue around me. I rarely see people who really take care about their relationship. It looks as relationship just a symbol that you are not alone, not more.

They have boy friend/girl friend or husband/wife but still trying to find an affair without feel guilty. Uhm......

I do not say that I am a holly woman, who never did any kind of cheated in my relationship. But I will promise you that I will try my best to respect my relationship which I have one day.

Respect the relationship mean that I will not cheat (with other man) the one who will be agree to have a serious relationship with me. At least if I think, I can not hold the relationship (but of course I will try my best before I decide to give up), I will tell him, better we end it and I will not tell my problems or try to find any one before it really end.

For me, if you could not stick with one person, if you still want to try with others, why should you have any kind of relationship. It is better if you are really single without any kind of relationship. You are free to do anything without feel guilty and look fair for the person who has a relationship with you :D Have relationship mean that you have a commitment, so you have to take a responsibility with your commitment.

To have a relationship means that you are trying to share your life with one person, even though you are not married. To have a relationship means that you are trying to focus with one person. And it will be beautiful if at the end you decide to have a commitment after that.

May be I am oldies, but I think I am a simple person, I do not want to feel so guilty and do not want to have problems if I have a relationship and then I begin to walk together or enjoy my day with another. For what the relationship that I have.

If I have a problem with the one who has a relationship with me, I will try my best to solve together with him or if I feel bored with him, I will try hard to tell him that I need something new in our relationship (may be candle light dinner or going to the cinema will save our relationship)

So please, if you have a relationship, don't cheat again with another. Or if you can't stick with one people, just please don't have any kind of relationship :D

Simple, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment