Every body sweetheart

Something that I couldn't do until now is to be kind a sweet - cute woman. That is something which is not perfect for me. Even though if you see me physical - I am kind of small woman :D

Not mean that I am not a nice person, but it is hard for me to be really girly who is sweet and cute and talk in a sweet and cute way. No ... its not me at all.

With me, you can talk from serious until funny joke, I can laugh without think about how to control my manner - to laugh in a good manner I mean. I will talk in a normal way without too busy to control my body language - make it look cute, sweet even sexy. I will tell you what is in my mind and will not simply agree with your mind. LOL Yes, I know I am not kind of princess and still not trying to be one of that. What you see in me that is you will get :D I am just I am.

I am prefer if people say that I am funny rather than I am sweet or cute hahahhahahaha. I think until now, just one people who said that I am sweet and cute. And I still want to ask him if he is really serious about it or it is one of his joke for me. LOL

Can you imagine, in my work environment now, there is who one who is always looking like a sweetheart and innocent woman. So ... every time she did something wrong, people still think that she is sweetheart and I am the bad guy hahahhahhahaha

Am I angry with that? Of course not ... I just need more time to make them clear about my decision or my position, so it will no misunderstanding anymore.

But of course sometimes, I think, my life will be easier if I were like the sweet - cute - innocent ladies. Hi .... I am still human, right? My neighbor grass is sometimes greener than mine. LOL

Or sometimes I still think may be because of that I am still single until now.Ouch...... :D

Uhm .... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment