Stop thingking, start loving


A few days ago, I read the good time line at twitter 'stop thinking, start loving'. I bet partof us, always think a lot before we brave enough to say and to show love. And the funny think that we are braver to say and show hate. Yup, it's happen to me too :D

I never think first if I get angry to someone, I will say directly to them about my anger and I am brave enough to take a risk if someone get angry to me when I show or say them when I hate or angry to them. But different with saying something name "love", I feel scare that I have to take a risk, rejected by someone because of love that I show or say to them. So before I show or say, in my mind always show me a nightmare about how someone loose his/her dignity because of rejected some one.

And now because of the tag line which I read before, I should do the reverse. More brave to show or to say my love. If they are rejected or try to hide me or do not want to be my friend anymore because of that, that is their problem. As long as I did not do something worse to them, or as long as I did not force me to love me the same way I love them, and as long as I just want to give love not ask for the return, I think I can't be the bad person because I give love to some one, right? :D

And I should re think again and again before I talk about anger, hate or any bad things to some one, especially if they close enough to me. Because actually, it will hurt them and if I were them, might be I would be hurt too. I do not want to have many enemies in my life.

And if some one that I do not love say that they love me. I will do same like I alwaysdo before, I will not reject them, will not hate them, but tell them the truth that that is my honor to get love from them, but I love them in a different ways. Of course I still want to be their friend, as long as they want to. But if they thought that they could not accept it, it is ok for me. As long as their happy. Just tell them, please don't hate me, because of different love that I have to them.

And I think if we have much loves in this world. We want to do like a child, justshow love without much thinking, may be there will be no war in this world anymore. Like anothers wise words said : stop war, make love :-)

With a lot of loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment