The one I love

Many of my friends asked me whether I have some one special or not.The funny things, they did not believe whatever my answer to them :) May be because if I said 'no', it looks impossible, cause how can some one like me, do not have boy friend at all. And if I said 'yes', they always saw me, went alone.
 
 
Actually, I have some one that I love and (he said) loves me too. What kind of our relationship, how often we meet, etc, uhm ... let it just my and his secreet. Same like the question, where I and he will bring this relationship. I just know, that until now, I have him. I do not know the future, I am not a fortune teller :D I am trying my best for this relationship and if something going wrong, I will not regret too.
 
 
If then,  you ask me if I want to marry him. I will tell you, clearly, YES. But if you ask me if he wants to marry me, uhm... I don't know. We never talk seriously about it. Or may be one day I will ask him and wish his anwer yes too. And if you ask me why I trust him, I think because he trust me too. Because I love him, I should have more positive thinking about him, right? One or two times, may be I feel jealous, but I am trying hard to stop my bad thingking. Que sera - sera, what ever will be, just will be. I have my God always by me.
 
 
Through him, I learn to be a strong, to be a brave, to trust people. He was there when I was in my lowest point and he is there too when I reached my dreams. He always believe me that I can do when people did not think that I be able to do that. He trusted me when people thought that they could not trust me. With him around me, I can feel that I am the most beautiful woman in this world.

Uhm ... so please wish me luck :D








No comments:

Post a Comment