preparation towards my friend's wedding

End of this month, my girl friend will get marry for the second time. That is not a surprise me because I know it almost 6 months ago when she was busy with her divorce papers.

Of course as a friend, I am happy for her even though from the bottom of my heart, there is still big wish that one day my time will come too.

And of course like others women in this world, this wedding party take my big attention - the dress code is purple, the wedding theme is garden party. So almost three weeks I was busy to find dress, shoes and the match finery. Yup almost three weeks. LOL

First the dress should be purple and look sexy but not bitchy :D
Second : the dress should be able to make me look slim :D
Third: has to make sure that no one will use the same dress :D
Fourth: the dress should look like high class dress but the price not too expensive. Low price but high quality. LOL
Fifth: the finery should be something bling - bling but simple
Sixth: the shoes should make me look like a bit tall
Seventh: the shoes should make my legs look longer but sexy. LOL
Eight: the shoes of course should match with the dress
Ninth : the shoes should make me easy to walk and dance.
Tenth: dress - finery and should should make look glooming, beautiful and sexy.

So for last three weeks,  my free time I spent to find this three items. Until last week, I found what I really want. I hope I be able to take my picture and put here, so you will see, how beautiful I am . LOL

And now after that - I have another big problem :

that is  to make me to be in the same size until the 'day'

That means - I have to take care about what I eat and I have to make sure to not let my self be lazy to go to the gym. LOL

So you see - for us woman - wedding party is not simple as a party - but to prepare to be there - we as a woman need a lot of time to prepare ourself.
Because our outlook is so important for us even though you always hear we often said the wise words - 'beautiful inside is more important than beautiful outside'.

Especially for single woman in my age. We feel scare to come to wedding party - scare to our feeling (cause there is the question why and what is wrong with us - so no one asked us to marry)  and scare with the question about whether we will be the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment