Lets go to the gym

Since last 3 weeks, I have one new hobby after back from the office name : 'gym'. The idea actually came from some one who close to me, who said that he wanted to begin to do gym (even though I do not know whether he is going to gym now or not :D)

And thanks for my lovely God, because when I decide to do the gym, suddenly I saw, near my home there is new open gym from 7 am to 9 pm. Can you imagine .. until 9 pm, something that I tried to find, because usually I get home at 7 pm. So that is really perfect place for me, near my home and they open until 9 pm.

Of course I still not be able to go there every day because sometimes I had a meeting until 8 pm (from office to my home need around 1 1/2 hours), or like last few days I got worse flue. But I am trying hard to go there every time I can. That is the reason I rent locker there which can put my shoes.

Like others woman, of course gym, like one way to have a good figure, but actually even though my body still not yet like JLO or Beyonce, I feel fresh every morning when I wake up. Even though actually my sleeping times is less than usual.

I did not joint the fitness, just use the tools there like bicycle or treadmill  around 1 1/2 hours and continued with sauna for 15 minutes, and then back home, take a shower and sleeping .
And trust me ... it is soooooooooo nice.

Uhm ... may be it will be hard if you have a family, right? Ok, you can just do it for 1 hours treadmill and then back home. And if you are house wife, hi .... you have many times to do and at my place there is belly dance too!!!!! I want to joint but uhm.... the time is not perfect for me because the schedule is still in my office hours :(  May be one day, they will have belly dance at Saturday or Sunday. Wish wish wish

And no ... I do not want like some body who really crazy about sport until force you to do diet after that, not like that. I am still normal. LOL  Just give you one idea to go to gym, to make you feel fresh and plus another benefit - you will get your perfect figure like you dream about.

Have a great day and lets go to the gym :D

No comments:

Post a Comment