No self confidence status

This is my state today : no self confidence at all :-(

Loose the last self confidence that I have suddenly ...... gone with the wind .....

Why? Dunno

I feel that I have nothing. Watched my self at the mirrow and see that I have nothing. Read all my friends status at FB ....... and again feel that I have nothing.

5 years ago, when I back again to my country ....... I felt the same thing.
why suddenly I felt this feeling again.
Uhm..............

3 weeks ago ... someone was really angry with me because I said that nothing special about me. He was so angry. And said will hate me so much if I said again that nothing special about me.
He said, who knows what will happen tomorrow. Have nothing is not mean that nothing special about me. ^ _ ^

Or may be because last week I got to much insult from many people?
Dunno

Hole in my heart is bigger now.
Wish not reach my old big wound. Cause it would make it bleed again.
And this time ...... seriously .... I do not know how to heal it again.

uhmmmmmmmmm.......... too sensitive
or actually it is normal for women at my age? ..........

Should have a riset for that ...... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment