Why are you still single?


Q: How old are you?
A: 3o something

Q: Are you married?
A: Nope I am single

Q: Hah? Why are you still single?
A: Because no one ask me to marry (crying mode on)

That are Question and Answer which already almost one week being asked to me

Can you imagine, they asked me .... why I am still single until now?
One big question which I did not now yet, what is the answer.

The truth is , my special one who ever been in my heart, never asked me, whether I want to marry them or not. Never got any marry proposal from them ..... wuih.

Sad? Yup ..... absolutely ......

Or, may be I must do something more aggressive, sell my self may be ? Huahahaahha

My mom said, that actually because I'll never used the change that I had. So, being alone and single until now, it is absolutely my choose
In fact, I am really confuse, which change that I'll never used before?

I do not know, what is My Lord's plan for me.

I remembered, one time I ever met my friend who is 2 years older than me and at that time was still single like me.

She always forced to married by her family. She is so beautiful so I bet, no body believe is she said that she never got any proposal from any men in this world

And she could not understand too, why no one asked her to marry . At that time, she has told me "if someone ask me to marry at this moment, no matter he is my boy friend or not. I will accepted without any condition. Huahahhahhahaahaha

Last year, at the end, she is married, after 1 months have a love relationship. How can? I asked her the recipe. She said, from the first time I met him, I told him that I will not want to find a lover but I want to find a husband.

Uhm ......
Or should I use her recipe? Give a clear declaration, that I will not want to find a lover, but I want to find a husband. Huahahahahaahahaha

But, I remembered, one time I ever tried to approach some one whom never believed with my love, no matter what I did for him. He was always insult me. And he always accused me that I wanted him, not because of I love him but because I was on my date time, to get married on time .... Uhmmm

So, I think I could not say that declaration. It will not work at all ^_^

Got kind of judge from some one, I think, that was not something which would make me happy. Especially, got from someone that I like.

So the end of my story with that guy, even though I still have a love for him, but I had to step back. I would not force someone to believe my heart or the worse thing, I would not force someone to love me, right?

Yesterday, my sister and her spouse, gave me any idea to match me with someone.
Hahahahahahha

But, how about my heart which I already gave to? It is impossible to lie to my heart just because I wanna get married.
I will not want to regret later ........

So? The solution?
I think, for this moment, I have to be more passion and let "the why questions" still being asked to me
Until one day, when the owner of my heart, from the bottom of his heart with ton of love, ask me
"if I want to end my single status, and stay by his side forever till death do us apart."


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment