My Resolution 2011

Last 3 years, I am always trying to make my new resolution every end of the year. So as usual the end of 2010, I was trying to make the resolution for 2011. And the funny things, for the first time, my resolutions are not just a small things like wants to be more calm, or reduce my anger.

But this year I made the big resolutions:

1. I want to get marry. Have my own family. And this is a bit crazy resolution. Actually, I got the idea to think about this after one of my best friend said that he wants to get marry without pass to long to be a lover. He was opening my mind to think about marry seriously. Usually I just thought about marry but just a slightest idea. Want it but do not think about have my own family. And just talked to every body that no one proposed me yet and actually really do not pray my God that I want to have my own family. And my friend made me begin to pray to my God, so He will bless me and send someone to me. Until I am writing down this, I still do not know with whom. Hhahhahhaahaha I know, you must think that I am crazy. But I believe my God. He will give me if I am sure with what I want (amen). At least I have one dream man who is always at my dream every night. It is a good step, isn't it? LOL

2. To write down book and publish it. Do you know, I always want to be a writer since I was young. There are many a short story which I wrote down. And through away whole my imagination hahahhahaaa. Do you know the best things to write a story, you can decide what will happen with the actor, you can control that under your feeling hahahhahaaa. Feel like semi GOd, semi Devil. Hahahhaahhahha. Even please be careful with what you wrote down, because sometime it will happen to you. A few stories that I made, happen to me ........hahahhhahha. So this time, I will write the happy ending story, so may be my life will be happily ever after.

3. To write down book about climate. So people will know about climate, without have to think much hahahhhahaaha. I hope after that, they will a bit care about how their life style. May be I can help my world a bit. Kind of hero wanna be. Hahhahhahahhaa

4. Back pack again. Yippie !!!!!!!!! But still do not know yet where. I just think about to go to Bhutan, Tibet, Mongol. The price is soooooooooooo expensive. But there is still a way if you believe your dream come true, right? At least I am already do the first step, to dare for dreaming. LOL

5. Increase my spirituality. So I will be more patient.

I know, may be you think, it is too much but why not because of my faith, I believe all will come true. Amen.

So how about your resolution? Don't feel afraid to dream and share with me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment