About Studying

Last week I just attended one kind of workshop about "how to get scholarship", actually I went there because I wanted to meet my old friend who was the key speaker at the workshop.

As many people from my old university, they want to go to study for next degree, usually go abroad for their master or PhD (hi ... not physically head damage ... LOL) .

And that is the reason why many of my friends wonder why I do not look interesting to study for my next degree, I even do not look to try to get any kind of scholarship.

The reason is, not because I am lazy to learn. BIG NO.

Of course I love to learn. And I think so far I can learn from everybody, from everyplace, every situation. But yes, not in a formal school.

I just do not get yet any reason, why should I study again at university? Just for my career? For living abroad? For show off? For what?

May be next time, when I feel and I have any idea why I should study again. I will try to do that, even though at that time I should pay it by myself because I could not get any scholarship anymore cause of my age :-)

For me what I get now, what I learn lately , I never get from any text books or any best universities in this world.

Actually I do not care for any titles which is you put after your name. It is not make me wonder or proud about you, but how you treat others people, it is more important.

If you treat others so bad, you will be at the same grade like street people at my eyes, even though you already pass as Prof at the best university in this world.

I ever met one man, who know almost about everything, he read almost whole book from science until fiction, from novel until the big text book. You can ask or discussion about everything with him.

But his school was just until senior high school. He is rich and powerful man at his neighborhood. And he is famous because he wants to help everybody and so humble. His children say, he is the best father in this world and I am absolutely agree about it. If you are near him, you feel comfortable. He will not laugh at you because of your stupid question and even though he is full of knowledge, he always says that his knowledge not enough. He is thirsty to read and read and read. LOL

Hi ... I do not mean to say that I am not agree about studying. Not at all. I am still proud and happy if I heard that one of my friend get any scholarship to get their next degree. And I will pray the best for them to get it too.

I just want to make sure, that if you are studying again, you have the strong reason why you take that way. Not just follow someone or follow the mode, but have to make sure that you want it because you need it for your life. And you will share what you get to people around you.

Have a great day then :D



No comments:

Post a Comment