One of my lovely day

This Wednesday, I met a few of my old friends. My friends from my senior high school and my friend from my college in one day!!!!

So after office hours, I met my friends from my senior high school first. Of course like others women in our age, the first things that we were trying to forget is our age hahahhahahaa. Hi... at least we are still young at our soul and our heart. And it is important to make us look younger than our actually age . LOL

Talked about our memories, our crazy days, our sad times, our good times. Of course without any regrets about our past and with a lot of support and love about our dreams and future. The discussion of course include my resolution this year. Get marry ..... hahhahhahhaaha.

And like any people who I met and I told about my resolution, my friends looked wonder when I said that actually I do not know with who, when, how ... all etc (end of think capability .... LOL)
But of course a bit different with others, she believe that I can get what I dream with a lot of pray (hi ... it will be one of her list prayer (amen) .. PS thanks Me ..... mmmuaaaaaaaaaaaah)

You knew, met my old friends like that, with never ending laughing (even when we talked about our sad times .... I mean even the sad stories become not worse at all), made me feel so light :D

After that I met my senior when I was at my college. I knew him since 1996. He is kind of my brother, of course with all his hidden story which I do not know until now and my hidden story which he do not know too until now hahahhahhahahaa.

With him, I could tell all that happen to me without feel shame at all. But of course we are always limited it with any kind of love stories (hi .... it is not part of our friendship I think, his love story and mine never be of the conversation between us and it is kind of taboo to talk about hahahhhahahaa). And as usual, my stories always be main conversation hahahhahahaa.
I am not egoist, but he always said that he do not have any kind of story like me, which can be joke material between us :D (do you think, that statement actually praise or kind of disgraceful thinking from him ? hahahhhahhhhahaa ..... dunno, I just knew that he never did something bad to me)

And same like when I met my old friend before, I forgot my age, because in front of him, I always be kind of small girl and not yet a woman, who always do naughty things and sometimes brave without brain, no matter how hard I am trying to look more mature for him. Actually from the deep of my heart, I like this kind of time .... back to be a girl Hahahhhahahhhaha

In front of him, I could leave for a few moment something name "responsibility", something name "image", something name "ages". I can show freely about my weakness without feel scare that he will leave me. I can show freely about my stupid things without feel scare that he will think that I am kind of idiot. Kind of big brother that I never have. Do you have this kind of brother or sister?

And all this lovely day, of course make my heart brighter.
Again .... I should thanks God for surrounding by all the lovely and amazing people :-)
Hope you will get the same lovely day like mine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment