Is age just a number ?

Last week I met my friends who are same ages like me, I mean women at my age (around thirty years old) ........ of course the main discuss we talked about our ages. LOL

Number of age is kind of women's phobia actually. Like I ever wrote down here before, young women usually are trying to increase their age and "mature" women (hi ... we are not old, right ?) usually are trying to decrease their age. Yes I know, that is funny phenomena :D

Of course until now I always tell the truth about my age. I still stand proudly even though I got many trouble because of my age. Or cried a river after that and promised my self will not tell the truth about my age anymore (of course next day I forgot this promise .... and still tell people how old I am hahhahhahahahhaaa)

In our discussion we talked about what trouble that we got after we answered how old we are actually. And yup .... 80% of the result were people will see us like an old and an obsolete goods. Example: got a kick of from our wanna be mother in law candidate ......... , or got humiliate act (especially if they know that we are single and do not have child yet) :D

And after long discussion, we agreed to stop our age at 27 or 28 at least not more than thirty :D
It is for our happiness and our self esteem. To protect us from someone who want to take away our dignity.

You see ....... !!!!!!!!
Who ever give this kind of wanna be wise word, say : age is a number? Who? Who?
The fact, we got trouble if we have to say the truth about our age!!!!!!!
And don't tell us in a wise way any more that "AGE IS A NUMBER"

So gentleman ...
please forgive us if in this case, we have to tell white lying. Not because we want to look younger but just because we want to make our life more easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment