How to get near a guy?

Uhm ..... do you know, lately I am so grateful because many people around me, are trying to be a match maker for me.

So they give me phone number or black berry pin number (hi ... at the end I have my own black berry ..... LOL, why I bought it ... uhm I will tell you later :) or introduce me to any single man that they know. May be because every time they asked me about my resolution or what I want to do this year, I always said that I want to have my own family :D

Of course somehow that kind of activities bother me so much, but I will not complain because I know it show me that they are care actually about me. And I feel blessed because of that.

The problem is .... after that they are pushing me to do something to get near the guy that they introduced.

Uhm ....

I have to tell you the truth ... I do not have any self confidence to make any man in this world to fall in love with me. Hi ... I am not beauty , do not have sexy body, can't use any make up just lipstick (even though I always tell everybody how beauty I am but actually it is kind of ritual to develop my self confidence, but I know the truth:D ), especially if I have to compete with other woman just for one man. No way. I give up.

Of course it will different if you ask me to compete using my brain. I dare enough to do that.

They asked me to be a bit aggressive, but ...... man o man...... It is not me!!!!

Of course there was one time when I've ever been so aggressive and tried hard enough to get one guy to be my boy friend and it was long long long time ago. And I never never regret to do that to him. Even if I could turn back the time, yes I would do the same (he ever asked me about what would I do if I could turn back the time and at that time, would I want to change all the story? And at that time I did not answer his question) Why? Uhm.... can't say in here .... hahahhahahhhaa. At least I think he knew so well why I did that. Ok if he did not know why and read it and want to ask me, I will answer him personally :P

So ... please give me any direction, how to do it. LOL

And if you ask me why I do not simple use the same way when I did with that man. I tell you the simple answer ...... because some one like him that you want to fight for, just one in a million. Hahahahhahahahhaa (hope he will not be over self confidence if know it)

So do you have any idea how to help me? LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment