The reason why I love rain

I always love rain since I was child, first because I am staying at the warmest country. Indonesia just have 2 season, dry season and rain season. Of course it will not be too hot like in Arabic countries, but around thirty seven or six degree Celcius, it is not comfortable so when it is raining, it is kind of big mercy for me :D

Second, I have a problem to think something if I am staying at place where it is too hot, I feel like my brain melted. LOL So, if the electricity is cut off and no Air Conditioner or when I have to stay outdoor, I could not think clearly, make me get headache :D

I can have many ideas and so creative when it is raining, I can finish my task fast when it is raining. Feel like I have a lot of energies from the rain. LOL

I love to walk under the rain, I love to day dreaming when it is raining. Rain always make s me feel so romantic :D So can you imagine, one of my favorite when I have my someone special? Yup being with him and see the rain :D Of course I am more lucky if he wants to join with me to walk under the rain :D

Unfortunately it is already a few months since the last rain in here. I am missing it so much.

Wish it will raining in here soon ........




No comments:

Post a Comment