How to get husband :D (Part 1)

One of my resolution this year is I want to get marry (of course I will postpone if someone ask me to wait for him- I will waiting as long as he wants :D ) And as you know, this year will end in around three months again and I still do not have any relationship until now , so ..... I feel a bit panic :D Yes, I am kind of silly woman - who just panic because nobody propose me. But do you know I am a single woman above thirty years old who always crazy about marry things hahahahhaa.

Of course like others women, I tried to find advices from all friends that I have about how to get husband in a short times :D

Last week, my adviser were all the working women in my age. Like others working women in Jakarta, they all are almost in same type: have a partner (I mean husband), long and curly hair, full of make up, smell good, a bit sexy dress (I mean looks sexy but not cheap), big boobs (cause all already have a child - so their boobs cup minimal C ..ehm ...ehm ) maintained nails (beautiful nail polish - from this you will know already that they never do any domestic worked - all done by maid :D), blink blink jewelry and the important things is - the high heels is the must for them :D

So can you imagine, how different I am actually with them (looks like earth and sky). And a bit jealousy come in my heart of course (hi ... I am still human)

And they first advices : I should overcome my ego - they mean that I should try to make my hair longer, not too short like now ( sigh sigh sigh). They said, every men usually loves to see woman with long hair because its so feminine in their eyes.

The second advices: I should try hard to really learn to use make up like them to retouch my face become better, not only just moisturizer and lipstick which I always used :D I should be able to cover my face flaw.

The two of advices are given to me by them because they said, man usually see woman from the outlook first. It is the reason why it is so important for woman to take care their outlook, their outer beauty first and it is not enough just use a neat clothes but must more afford for it. This all ladies surprised when I said, I just need around 10 minutes to get ready if someone ask me to go out suddenly (uhm, I think that is the reason why no man ever say "hi" to me or flirt me when I was alone. LOL) . They said may be I can try to use wig for my hair first and try to learn hard to use more make up for my face.

The third advices : I should not show up how smart I am. Because men always want to show us how clever they are. So if I took their part, they will feel ill feel. When I said, all my male friends, like to discuss something with me because they think that I am quite smart. But this lovely women, said ... of course they like to discuss with me because my male friends do not think that I am a woman !!!! It is hurt me a bit. Why my male friends do not think that I am a woman !!!!!!!!!! I was using a skirt or mini dress and my high heels sometimes in front of them. Uhm ........ I should ask them clearly about it.

You see .... just three advices from them ...... but it is hard for me to do, it looks like that I have to change my whole personality (they said it is not about my personality but about my ego - do I want to change myself for one man?)

A bit frustrated for me. Not mean that I never had a long hair before, of course I ever had. But now days, it is easier for me with my short hair because I feel younger and easy to care my short hair.

And about show my smart mind. I do not mean to show people how smart I am, but I like if I meet people who want to discuss something with me - especially if I can gain many information and knowledge beside that I like to share what I knew to others too. So, it not mean that I want to show how smart I am.

Uh ... do you think, it is really no man in this world will accept me just the way I am? Is it really important outer look for man? How about heart ? How about politeness? How about manner? How about inner outlook?

Uhm .... almost give up. LOL

So ... really can't wait to go to next groups to get more advices about how to get husband .... :D

Wish me luck (drucken mich die Daumen -bitte)

No comments:

Post a Comment