My Bless Birthday

Last week I celebrated my birthday. Don't ask me my age :D, and don't worry too cause I am still thirty something not yet become forty something. LOL

I did not celebrate it with birthday cake and neither with candle especially candle with number. Hahahahaha I did not celebrate with my family or my usual friends. I even a bit isolated by any modern technology as Internet because my blackberry which is usually work well and very loyal to me, that time was useless, could not use it at all, even as telephone.

But I told you clearly that it was one of my greatest happy birthd. For the first time I felt so touchy and for the first time since I knew about birthday .. I did not cry at my birthday at all, just smile and laugh whole day. My friends who saw my pictures at my birthday, all said that I looked so bright and so happy.

And for the first time, I felt that I am also the beautiful one in this planet :D. May be people who made my birthday so bright never realize how the meaningful it was for me. May be for that person, it was something common. But, for me? It was more than special, it was super duper special. I wanted to say thank you and thank you and thank you but it seems that no words could really express what I felt. It is hard to express my thankful. Just could give my best smile Just could give my warm heart, without knowing if it is enough or not. Uhm .... I did not know how to express it without looked like lips service or looked like that artificial. Yup sometimes I did not good to handle kind of this situation so sometimes looked like I did not care enough with what people do to me. Uhm ..... God, I really want to say my thankful to this lovely person .... but how to do? Please give me an idea ....

Do you ever feel that? It is more than kind you want to show someone your love. It is more than that. It is more than grateful. Or kind of mixing from love and grateful?

Oh God, same to that person, I could not be able to show You too .... how grateful I am. Thank you so much God for the beautiful birthday. I love You so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment