Anger Management

One thing about me that people who ever know me is about my short temper :D Yes, I love to make a joke and many people said that I am the funny one but yup,  I have a short temper too. Actually, my short temper is reducing. Especially because I ever had my biggest nightmare because of my short temper, the result of that short temper almost killed me inside at that time, I almost loose my precious one. And this is one of my biggest lesson learn of my life.

Ussually one thing that I am trying to do, if my short temper come to me, I will try to go to another place, sit down alone there and trying to talk with myself. The kind of therapy often help me, as long as no one bother me at the time I am talking with myself. Because if someone trying to make everything better with me at the time, seriously, I can't handle my short temper, it will become worse.

I have one friend like this. She is trying to calm me, but seriously, what she did not help me at all. And the worse thing, she seems not want to understand that I need to be alone when I am angry. May be I have to try hard to make her understand about it again and again :D

The funny about it, because actually I am kind of talkative woman if I am in a good mood and in my comfortable zone, and I am kine of person who loves to make joke and make people laughing because of my joke, so if one day people see me just quite, they think that I am angry. LOL But I am not.

I am just want to be quite, and don't know why lately, I am really enjoy just sit down and hear people discussion in front of me without joint with their conversation.

Yup, I am still trying hard to manage my anger. I am still far away for the best people you ever know (even though some one who very close with me ever said that he saw that I am change and become better to control my anger), but still I need learn.

So, if one day, you see me sit down alone, quite and write something and don't want to talk, ussually because I am trying my best to handle my anger. And please do not bother me at that time :D But if one day you see me just quite, and sit down comfortable, it means that I am just quite, not angry at all. And of course at that time, you can talk many things with me. I will hear you. I will be a good listener.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment