Dont ever believe

Actually this is the note for me to myself.
At my pray time, talked with my God about what I felt right, and and asked him about one thousand questions at and decided to give all my life at The Almighty's hand, and I found this book, where there is a nice note that I almost forgot .....

The power of love always said "Give love to everything that you want to be, to do, to have and you will receive all"

You are worth and have a right to be what you are.

So don't ever believe :
1. if someone said that you are less than the others
2. if someone do not believe that you can do what do you like and earn money from that.
3. if someone said that you are not more precious than all the greatest people that ever lived.
4. if some one said that you are not good and should prove them that you are good enough.
5. if some one said that you can not have something that you love and have what do you like or to be what do you want to be.

because it is not true. There is nothing which is to great for you or to good to be true for you.

Yesterday, I felt like that I am not worth as a woman. I felt that I am so weak because I could not just close my ear then I did a mistake that instead to stop my sadness cover me, I asked some one to understand me. I did let my sadness take a control of myself and forgot all above.

So please don't ever believe all that above. Don't let it make a sadness at your heart because it will hurt all people whom do you love. You are precious one at God eyes always. May be when people said that to you they do not mean about it, give them love so one day they will see you from different point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment