Sorry for my negative statements:-)

Last week, one friend of mine, complained about my blog.

He said I wrote to much negative things here. He said that through my blog, he knew that I am not happy at all. He said it could make people feel pity about me . And it is not good at all. (PS: do you feel pity or sad about me because of my blog? I am sorry for that. Really sorry for that)

So, I was reading my blog again and again. And than trying to think again and again. Did I complain to much in my blog? Uhm ....

When I wrote down, I did not think about bad or sad or happy, I did not think to collect the tears of my readers :-D I even did not care if you read it or not. Hahahahhahaaha I just wrote down what I did feel at that time. Because writing, is kind of may way to say something that I want to say but unfortunately I do not have someone beside me that want to listen to me hahahahhhahahhaha. And the way to remind me latter about what happen to me that time :D

Last 2 months, actually the next step of my self healing ( actually not really step healing, because I am quite good without this self healing . LOL ). I begin to think about all the mercy that I get and erase all the bad things that happen to me from my heart and my head everyday. I begin to think just about the good things, I begin to think just about the positive things and be grateful for all the love that I get from all people around me even that love just mean smile from people that I meet at the bus (hi ... it is a kind of love category too if someone give you smile :D) . Hahahhahhahaaha

I am trying to handle my mouth to say something bad, to handle my heart to think about my painful. And yes it is so hard. Especially when you got something bad, and you should still be calm and trying hard to see it from the positive point of view. But I knew, I can do that (I trust myself this time :D )

So, my friends statement about my blog, I think the good advice for me. To be careful to write what I feel. At least especially in this age, I should wiser and think from the positive way before write my blog. Hahahahahhaaha. Not just write and write and may be make people feel pity or sad about me :D Because, Actually, I am grateful for all that good and bad which ever happen to me. Because without all that, I would not be the same person who you see right now.

With love :)
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment