Let the mode goes on

As a woman above thirty,  I do not care too much about mode. I like to use something which is comfortable for me and fix with my personality (even though I do not not know which kind of personality I have now .... hahahhahahaaa).  And usually it should be a simple. 

If people said that I am out of mode,  I just can say yes. Because I do not know about mode. Like now people around me crazy about blackberry. And always asked me about my blackberry pin number. When I told them that I do not have it , As usual of course they look at me like I am the stranger, how can ... now day I still do not have something name ... blackberry. Haaahahaahhaa. May be if one day I have it, it is already out of mode hahahahhaahahaha

Or one day people look at my big watch, which I always used everywhere (hi ....  I have the story of this watch !!!!!! ), and wonder, how can I still use something which is really out of mode. Hahhaahaahaa. But I am comfortable with this watch. So how can I do? 

Same like shoes, yes .... I am crazy about shoes. But still I never try to find shoes which is trend mode now days.  I just want to buy shoes which is beautiful at my eyes, even though it is out of mode. I ever bought one of high heels shoes when at that time it is actually out of mode and I ever bought wedges when sandals became a trendy.  

Not mean that I want to be different. But I think my comfortable about something it is more important than just about mode. Yes I always change the kind of my style almost every day depend on my mood. You can meet me with my T shirt and jeans and you can meet me with my baby dolls.  You can see me with my boyish clothes and than see me with my girly style. You can meet me with high heels and one day you can meet me with my climbing sandals.  But still you meet the same person, my sister said it is personal touched, ... which is link between one and another. Hhahahahahaahaha

I do not want to use something which is I think it is not like myself. Especially in this age. I do not want to look like old woman, and do not want to try hard to look like younger one. I just want to feel comfortable. And I believe when I feel comfortable, it is easier for me to feel happy and if I feel happy, of course I will not look bad in front of people. Beautiful came not from face but from heart. As long as you feel happy and grateful, you will look beautiful . 

So ... I think because every woman basically is beautiful, they should not let any kind of mode take a control of their self. Just let the mode goes on and just let your heart choose something which make you feel comfortable and feel happy about it.  And I think, because you are still beautiful even though you are out of mode ..... :D


No comments:

Post a Comment