About Adoption

One thing that always in my mind actually is about adoption. Yes I want to adopt one child. Actually that is because I want to have my own child, but since to have a child you have to find one man before and since pregnant before married is big NO NO NO in my culture, so the simple way is adoption. (May be it will be different if suddenly someone come to me, say that he do loves me and asks me to marry him (amen) :D)

I think adoption or not is no different. Yes of course the different that if not adoption mean you will enjoy 9 months pregnant and deliver the baby. But the rest (e.g: the responsibility) is same.

For my family, my idea is one of my craziest ideas. Because I am single. They say " who want to marry you if you already have adoption child" . In my sarcasm thinking : actually they want to say : without have a child, you already have a problem to find boyfriend or husband. LOL Especially for my mom, because she can't complain, so she asked all my siblings to give their best effort to persuade me to change my mind about adoption. Hahahahhahaha

So they always say .... child always needs parents. Not just mom, not just father :D

This sentence always make me, re - think about about my adoption idea. Is it enough for them if they just have me? Could I be a mother and a father in the same time? will that child become better after adopt by me as a single mother? Uhm......

Am I too egoist? Or this kind of will, just because I am jealous to see all my friends at my age with their children? Dunno .......

So, what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment