My legs -foot and shoes

Do you know, the part of my body that I like much are my smile, my legs and my foot. Uhm ... this time I do not want to talk about my smile.

My legs have a beautiful structure (hi ... I am not over self confidence but many people said like that to me :D) have less almost no hairy so I do not need any kind of wax for my legs and do not have to feel painful because of that wax :D. My legs are whiter than my hands, and the good point of the legs because your legs never become fat even though you are become fat hahahhahahaha.

Because of my legs and because of I am short too (with just 155 cm or around 5.1 inch), I love to use kind of short skirt or sack dress ( usually the length of my skirt or sack dress a bit above my knee). Of course at my office, I often use pants, but this year, I reduce step by step to use pants .... cause want to change of my appearance LOL

Now about my foot, I have small foot, my shoes number is 35 or 4 . Small, right? So why I like my foot? Because it is look so cute and fix with my small body. Even if I use ugly shoes or kind of sandal, it is still look not bad at all.

That is the reason too, why it is hard to find shoes in my number, and that is the reason too why I am so happy if I find beautiful shoes or sandal (I love sandal) in my number.

About shoes, uhm beside hard to find beautiful shoes in my number, but I just want to buy a bit expensive shoes because of I can't stand if my shoes make me get headache You know if the shoes structure is not fix with my foot, it will make headache to use even just for one hours.

I can use high heels for walking for long hours (I love walking around Mall for hours especially if I get stress hahahahhaha) and event for jumping, but with one conditional, the high heels must be so comfortable for my foot. So please forgive me if I am a bit royal to buy expensive shoes or sandal. Because good price have a good quality too. LOL

Now, can you imagine, how happy I am if I am walking with a good harmony between my beautiful legs, cute foot and nice shoes? I feel so beautiful and have a ton of self confidence :D

Next time I think I should to take a picture of my legs, my foot and my shoes for you. So you will agree with what I wrote down here :D


No comments:

Post a Comment