The way I love massge

Do you know, the best part why I love to stay in my country - Indonesia, because of in here, I could get good massage and cheap with around USD 5 - 10. And if I want to pampers my self more, with body scrub and spa, I just pay around USD 20 - 25 ( but I rarely do this, because I always do body scrub alone at home and it is more nicer for me :D )

For me, if I feel too tired or if I get stress, one thing that I will do is find massage place and get nice massage there. After this treatment, usually I can feel fresh and the treatment reduce my stress much.

In Indonesia, you can find many kind of massage, from Java massage, bali massage , reflexiology (it is a bit pain but quite good after that). I think not just in Indonesia but whole Asia. Thai massage is one of the best too. You should try if you go there.

Of course I like to get massage in a place for woman only because I feel a bit safe and comfortable there. Hahahhaaha. I do not like if strange man touch my body, or if I just use one sheet of cloth or material in front of men (even though they just there because get massage too and seems do not care about me LOL) but still ... I feel not comfortable. So massage for women only is the right place for me :D

I almost go every week for massage (yup I am a bit massage maniac hahahhhhaahaa, but I can't help my self). It's kind of addicted I think because I feel that whole my body is sick if I did not get massage for more than 2 weeks.

The good think about massage beside is how the therapist care about you. They pamper you so much, ask you if their massage to strong or not, if I feel comfortable or not.

My favorite is aromatherapy massage when they massage you with aromatherapy candle. It will make you feel relax and calm and sleepy too.

So .. I suggest you if you feel to tired and you are in my country or asian country ... try to find massage place and you will feel so relax and fresh .

I bet ..you will love it so much :D


No comments:

Post a Comment