Fortune teller

One of my hobby is to read or to listen fortune teller. Fortune teller which I mean here are from horoscope, zodiac, tarot reader, hand reader, face reader, etc. So they are trying to predict my future, or my habits.

Does it mean that my life depend on them? Of course not. I still believe my God, cause no one has power more than My God. But it is kind of prayer support for me especially if I am down. I never want to remember if they said bad about my future, I just take the good one and be happy for that.

Sometimes what they said, were happen to me. May be like wise people said : "if you believe something, it will happen to you. So because I believe it, so it happen to me :D

I know, many of my friends laugh on me and two or three event complain, because of my habit, because I always put on my wall on my facebook or twitter about the good (of course only the good one) of my fortune teller result :D But I think, I can't help myself for this habit. It makes me happy. (Does it make you happy if something good will happen and deliver to your day, doesn't it? )

Sometimes when I feel so down, I like to read all the good things which will happen to me, usually it works to motivate my self and repair my mood.

My favorite are of course about love and job. A few of them of course did not happen yet and I hope it will happen as soon as possible as about my time to end my single status ( get lovely and responsibility husband and child) hahahahhahaaha.

Hard to understand? You know .... that I am a woman, do not use logical thinking much .LOL


1 comment:

  1. Hi dear,
    I want to ask you about the fortune teller. Could you tell me some good fortune teller from your experiences? I need to see some of their prediction. Really appreciate if you could tell me their contact number and address. You can email me to dmgarp@gmail.com. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you

    ReplyDelete