Pictures of me

Do you know, until now, it is hard to find some one who can take a beautiful picture of me.

Usually, the picture of me which they took, always made me looks ugly. And as a woman of course I hate if I look ugly. hahahahhahhaha

But it is different, if I took the picture of myself by myself. I want to give you one example:

You see the picture of me beside. I took it last Sunday (2 days before), and the first time I put as my bb picture profile, many of my friends said that I look younger and awesome. Hopefully they were not lying when said it. At least if they were lying, I still love this picture too. I think I do not look ugly or fat hahahahahaha

And that picture was taken by myself!!! Just because I want to have a new picture of me.

I remember that, one of my friend is professional photographer. And until the last time he met me, he was not success to take a nice picture of me. All my pictures which were taken by him usually made me look fat, dull, ugly, etc, even though he was trying hard, but still, he was not success. LOL

He said to me, usually he can make any ugly woman looks more awesome through his photo, but why it did not work with me. LOL He is so curious until now about that, so every time we are talking, he always want to take a picture of me. And don't worry, I already told him to give up. Hahaahhhahaa

The bad thing if our family go to the studio photo for family picture, because usually all my family members looks so stunning but not me. Hahahahhhahhahaha Or if I am with all my friends and really want to have my beautiful picture at their moment :D

Of course not all my picture which were taken by someone make me looks ugly, a few of them were success to make me looks beautiful too (even may be just 4 or 5 pictures :))

The funny thing, I am not good if I have to take a picture of others people. I am trying hard to do this, their to practice it (remind me that it is almost more than 1/2 years, I do not bring my camera and practice my skill to take a picture - but hi .... my camera still old camera, but at least I could make many beautiful pictures. Hopefully, as soon as possible I will have my own SLR or any camera which always brought by professional photographer (amen) BTW :You should see my pictures folder, I bet, you will like a few of them :D Psstt .... you know, I have a few fans of my pictures :P

Now I just wish, if one day I get marry, some one who take my wedding pictures, has an ability to take beautiful pictures of me :D Because it is not funny if I should take my own pictures at my wedding day, right? Or it is not really funny if all my pictures at my wedding day were ugly. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment