The way I like beading art

Picture beside is, one of necklace made by my self. This one already sold out (lucky me :)).

On my free time, I like to make something like this, which is famous with the name beading.

Why I like this kind of art ?

First because I like to use necklace, bracelet or ring. And this kind of things, somehow too expensive and sometimes nothing which is fix with my needy :) Yes, I am a bit picky sometimes. Hahahahhahaa

Second because I love to see all the beautiful things and it is so nice if I can create from nothing be something.

Now, of course I have almost no time to do this and many of my products (can I say it product?) already sold out. So if you want to see, I can't show you the result, just the pictures.

It is kind of happiness too if someone use something which is made by myself. Can't pay the feel with money. Especially I rarely sell this kind of my art, usually as long as can cover the price of the beads.

Sometimes, a few people asked me to do something with their beads and asked me to match it with their clothes. Or sometimes they told me about their clothes and the ceremony and asked me to make match necklace or bracelet for it.

I learn this kind of art just through books (I spent too much money for the books because the books are so expensive), never learn through course. But last month I have an idea that I want to make it more professional , so I will take a few course for that :D, but still I do not know when I begin but at least I knew already where I will take the course.

This kind of activity can reduce your stress too, even though sometimes, need your creativity, because you can't just copy it from books or someone creature, it isnot nice at all.

When my brothers married, I made around 400 key chains from beading by my self as a gift for the guest at his wedding day. It is a little bit crazy because I made it by myself just around 2 months. And this kind of gift become one of the most wanted gift at that day. And many guest felt disappointed because they did not get it.

One of my dream of course, I want to have my own bead store, which sell all necklace, bracelet, ring, and any fancy things from beads.

Wish me luck :D



No comments:

Post a Comment