Reunion - psst evidently I've been most wanted girl :D

Last Saturday was my junior high school reunion. After more than 20 years ... we met each other again.

Of course like others kind of school reunion, I felt a bit lazy to come even though the big part of my heart like to be there, just because of I feel afraid with a question about family, about children. For me this kind of questions are the hard to answer question. Have to be honest to all with my condition, but other side ... feel envy with their family :D

And for the first time, I knew that I was one of favorite category girl in my junior high school. They said many boys were crush on me. They said that I was kind of cute sweet clever and kind little one hahahahhhahaa. They said I was so nice because never rejected every one who want to make a friend with me. And if my mood was good, they said I was smiling to everybody easily without have to be like others beautiful girl. Even if I got angry ... they said it looked cute because I was so cute hahahhhahahahhaha. Hi .... I feel flattered by them because of that hahahhhaahhaaha

I really did not know that I was as famous as that. I just knew that many boys wanted to know me, but I thought because of I am clever, because they always asked me to teach them mathematics or physics. And sometimes they just talked to me about others girls. Beside that, they treated me sometimes like a boys too. Same like now And at that time I was not a member of any girls groups, so usually I was going everywhere alone and easy for them to talk with me without have to talk with my gang first. LOL

And of course cause I did not feel that I was that famous at that time, of course I was not arrogant. Every one can speak with me and be acquainted every time they want. I never rejected.

The good things ... they said that my face did not change much. Is it good right? It means that I still look young until now hahhhahahhhaahhaah (over self confidence).

And did you know .... we talked together almost 8 hours .... about their secret, about what did they do to get attention from me and others girls hahahahaahahaa.

So ... at least reunion this time was not bad for me :D

Help my soul which is almost dry because feel that I am a bit old now ..... hahahhhaahahahaah




No comments:

Post a Comment