About age and expriences

Yes, in line with my increasing ages, I pass through many differences situation. From the worse until the best. From humiliating until something which made me proud. From painful until felicitate.

Worked with many differences field from profit until non profit, from government until private sector.

And lived in different country from western until eastern.

And to tell you the truth, even though now I am so grateful with all that I ever passed by, but yes there was a time when I ever regret my past, there was a time when I was crying a lot and was so angry with my God and asked Him, why my life could not be normal like others women? :D

Of course all that happen in my life make my life rich of experiences and somehow, that is help me much when my friends come to me and ask me for advice or solution for their problems. And many of them said that, they came to me because I have many experiences at my life. And because of "my clients" became more younger and younger than me .... I began to panic.

Did they come to me because I am the oldest one at their neighborhood? Did I look so wise because I am too old? You knew : at this age ... you are really sensitive and so feel afraid if you looks so old. Better looks so stupid and young than looks so wise but old .... Hahaahhaahhaahaa

So I begin to think, is it really the ages have a connection with the experiences? How if until now, there were nothing happen with me - I mean like a normal women at my age (at least like all my women friends from my college) - married at 25, had a baby at 26, and still working at the same field? Would I have more experiences like now even though I were older?
And how about the young domestic workers from my country who works in others countries? They must have more experiences more than me at their young age.

So, is it true that experience has a strong connection with age?
From the sample above, I begin to make my own conclusion : that age and experiences somehow not have any connecting at all.

IT is not about how many years that you already passed by, but it is about how many situation at how many places did you already pass by.

And at least the other positive way of thinking, may be people who come to me and asked my advice or solution just because of I am the good listener and not because I am old ... hahahhahhhhhhhhha

Do you agree with me? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment