Bali -about honeymooon & be a sugar (dady) mom

This month is kind of Bali time of me. The Island of God, one of romantic place for honey moon place in this world. Think of Bali Islands is always about all the beautiful things that God created for us to enjoy it. And this month I already been in Bali 2 times.

First times, of course as usual alone, walked around Bali to find a place for my office big event meeting. And do you want to know what kind of room hotel that they reserved for me ( I mean the travel agency which I contacted)?

One big H O N E Y M O O N room!!!!!!!!!!

So the hotel staff got shock when she looked at me, came alone just with my back pack. She said, "sorry mam, where is your husband?"

Of course then was my return to get shock, I asked her"pardon me, whose husband, did you mean?"

And she said ... of course yours, because the travel agency booked a big room for you and they said for your honeymoon. And we already put the banner wrote "Enjoy your honeymoon"

Can you imagine? Me? Honeymoon? So where is my husband? Why I did not know that I came there for honeymoon? :D
So I told to her clearly : that I do not go there for honeymoon, and if I really went there for honeymoon, I would not bring my backpack which is more bigger than me, but I would use nice luggage, with some one with me!!!!!!!!!

And I told her again, please through away that kind of welcome banner and kind of the honeymoon drink because I AM NOT AT MY HONEYMOON BUT WORK !!!!!!!!!!

So she looked at me like I was the kind of stupid and idiot woman, and asked the bell boy to through away all from my booked room. How dare them, to make a honeymoon room for me before think that I should have one man as my husband before I went there for honeymoon !!!!!!!!!

And this second time in Bali for this month because of the meeting. So I went to Bali one day before the meeting with one of the young lady at my office.

Because at our hotel which is the venue meeting place, did not have any empty room at that time. So, I went there and tried to find any kind of comfortable hotel near the meeting venue just for one day.

The hotel actually is ok. With the price and the room hotel. All is quite ok (but the breakfast is so awful hahahhhahhaaa). After the young lady and I went to our room, one of the bell boy knocked the door, may be at 10 PM or 10.30 PM.

He asked me if I want to do massage because he could provide it for me. Can you imagine? In the middle of the night he asked me about his massage for me!!!!!!!!!!!! Uhm ..... so I told you politely with a smile: "Thank you but I do not need it"

And then he told me again that anytime I want, just call the front office that I need massage, he will be ready to massage me and I should not hesitate to call him for this kind of service anytime
Uhm.....

Now, I began to think........ Did he do this because I looked like old lonely woman that need man's touch? Or because I looked like sugar mommy (what is in English nick name for this kind of sugar daddy habit for woman? sugar mommy? hahahhhahhaaa)

Really awful. Can I go as a single woman in Bali without any prejudice to me? Uhm.......

Yes if you asked me whether I feel alone or not ... I will tell you clearly that I feel sooooooooo lonely. More than you ever think.

But uhm....... my loneliest feeling does not bring me to kind of want to touch by every men in this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My loneliest feeling does not mean that I need kind of stupid sex. Not at all. My loneliest feeling means that I need someone to share with me. Some one that loves me and loved by me. Not just kind of sex.

Yes I am more than 30 and yes I got many experiences in my life, but still I have the name of "love" and "like" if I want to do something privacy with man but I do not want to sell my body or pay any man body for that kind of activity. It is absolutely sick !!!!!!!!!!! And I think my life is still not as free as a wild woman.

So it did hurt me badly when someone who close with me, asked me whether I received that bell boys offer or not. Raise the question at my heart , do I look so bad at people around me? Do I look so cheap in front of them? Do they talked really bad about my condition at my back? Is my status actually make me looks like always be a sinner, looks like if there is a chance to make a sin, no doubted I will do it, or there will be the first at my list to do. Do they will see me without see my back ground. Just the way I am? Is it hard to believe the kind of people like me? Am I really look like a garbage because of the failure that I ever did once time in my life? Uhm.......

And as it hurted me badly ( no matter how old I am) , of course that affect made me crying a river whole night at my room ........ hahahhahahhhahahahaha

So,.is it Bali really kind of paradise like people always said?

Uhm.................

2 comments:

  1. long story gives more boring..pls write small & short abt urs its better.
    THNXS
    THAN
    tanthony_555@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm unfortunately I did not want to satisfy anybody with my writing ^_^ So if it is long, it is what I think and I feel. So sorry ...

    ReplyDelete