All my silly things

At this age, I did many silly things. And still even though I thought again and again before I decided to do something, but still .... the result I still did the silly things. Somehow the silly things which I made, made people felt uncomfortable and not often, go far away from me :-(

Uhm ... there are the list of big silly things that I ever did:

1. In the name of love I moved to the middle of nowhere, to the place which I did not know the language, loosed my good job, loosed everything. And the result ......... there was a big scar at my heart until now

2. I ever thought with consume alcohol, will help me to forget all my problems. Hahahhhhhahaha. The result ... Yes, it made me easy to sleep, but I never forgot my problem, and I got addicted with alcohol.

3. I ever climbed 2 mountains in one day, just because they said I could not do that ..... the result...I loosed all my toenail, made me could not sleep because it was so hurt and all my feet are swollen. And the person who made a challenge for me, said nothing just laughing!!!!!!!!!! She said it was just a joke !!!!!!

4. I ever fall in love with someone who has a wife!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I ever learn Spain hard just because wanted to meet Zinadine Zidane. He could not speak English, just speak Spain, France and Alzerbaizhan (?). And because I could not say "R" clearly, so I learn Spain. But of course I never meet him and my Spain are just "mucha gracias", yo soy Kharina", "como esta usted" or the important word "ti amo" and "te quierro" hahahhhhhahhhhahaa.

5. I ever read 10 motivation books in a week at my self healing times ..hahahhahaahhhaa. But trust me ... to cure yourself, you just need your heart and your God. All the motivation books will not cure you at all.

6. I got panic just because all my sickness and pain which are almost same like the sign of menopause criteria from the book that I read. And the doctor that I met .... laughed at me because my idea that I would be menopause soon. Uh...... !!!!!!!!!

7. I did propose someone in the middle of night!!!!!!!!
Could you imagine? I proposed someone!!!!!! But yes I did it.
I bet even my sister who close with me...... never trust that I did it ...

Uhm........ and now I think ...... may be that is the reason why I am still single at my age . Because of all the silly things that I ever did. LOL
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment