the relationship between shoes and I

Same as most others women, I love shoes so much. For me, I even feel happy if can see all beautiful shoes, without have to buy it. Because since I knew how small my foot, and hard to find fit shoes for my foot, I was trying hard to feel satisfied just to see the shoes without having to have a desire to have it :D

Beside the beautiful form, shoes for me must be comfortable. Because uncomfortable shoes, will make me get headache. And unfortunately the comfortable shoes (mostly) are ugly and the beautiful and comfortable shoes mostly are expensive. LOL

I love almost all kind of shoes from high heels until the flat shoes, from party shoes and jogging shoes. And I even can run with 10 cm high heels. Hahahahahhaa

To see how beautiful the shoes at our feet, it give special feeling (it is hard to describe the feeling here) . And to feel how comfortable the shoes when I am using it, it looks like the sign from God to buy the shoes :D

The funny things, sometimes, I feel pity to use the shoes which I bought. I am just trying to use it again and again at home :D Especially if I feel the shoes so beautiful. And the other side, I can use just 0ne shoes again and again until that shoes could not used anymore if I feel so comfortable with that shoes.

And to see all the shoes that I have, make me feel like the richest woman in this world. Not mean that all my shoes are expensive. Not at all. But just feel like that I am so rich and almost do not need anything more :D

If I feel too tired, stress, sad, hurt, usually I will go to the mall and go to the shoes corner and spent my time there until I feel all right. And mostly it help me a lot. Or if I feel too lonely, usually I will go to the mall and try to find the shoes corner.
Same like when I feel that I have nothing and at the under self confidence, I will try to open all my shoes boxes and than I feel that I am rich again and will raise my self confidence to the right place . Ha hahahhahhaahaha

Beside that, my very very good relationship with a shoes because, what ever happen, no matter how old I am, no matter how bad I am, how fat I am, how ugly I am, shoes never cheat me! Never do bad to me, and almost rarely hurt me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment