And I am falling in love (again)

Yup I am falling in love again with my life now. Strange? Hahahahhhahahahaha

Last 2 weeks was one of the hardest time in my life. I felt really down at that time. Don't know what should I do. One just I could do at that time, was using one of my beautiful dress, and showing my best smile to every people that I made. And was trying to count again how lucky I am. And in the night with my tears .... I told to God what I felt and apologize for every one that ever hurt by me. Every one

And the amazing things after those hard time, I met all the amazing people who were touch me by their lovely way.  From the bus drivers, all the passengers there (who actually never knew me and never known by me), all my friends (from the close one until who actually almost never say "Hi" to me), all people whom I met at the street, my co workers, my face book friends. And I felt ... how lucky I am because many people actually love me. 

I am so grateful for all this happen to me, which open my eyes, open my heart to see all that love around me. All the great and nice people, whom sometimes I never care about (yup, I promise myself more care about them now :-)).

Then I think ... nothing happen accidentally in this world. Because if I did not feel that sad moment, might be I would be still the one who thoughts about how sad I was,  that no one care about me. And might be, I would not give my love (even just smile) to people around me or pray the small prayer to them :-)

You knew .... thats the way why I am falling in love again with my life. I feel that I am so blessing. I am so grateful. How God loves me so much. And then again,  I should really trust my Almighty more than anyone in this world. Because just my Beloved could help myself. Not anyone. So why should I worry and sad anymore if I already ask and put my life in My God's Hand? He has more power than my problems.  Just trust God 100% and wait. 

And now ... my tasks just share all the loves that I have now for everyone in this world :D

Life is beautiful, isn't it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment