Cure your heart by giving

Last Sunday I spent my day at the place which is mixing from orphanage and cure house for children who just loose their father or their mother. That is one of my dream to stay with the children which have problems. And give my heart to them so they will feel a bit warm at least a few minutes of their life by my present. Give my best prayer to them so they will dare to dream and trust their self that they can do everything and reach everything that they dream. And build their self confidence so they will feel same like others children in this world who are living better than them.

This kind of needy ( I mean to stay with them a bit, laugh together, listen, sing, smile, play and pray with them) become bigger and bigger everyday. And yesterday its kind of cure my heart from the burden of my life. The deepest of my heart said that actually not my self which help them, but THEY / the children actually help me.

See their smile, see their sincere, see the bling - bling at their eyes, see how happy they are when you hug them and feel their warm present, feel how they need you and feel how they trust you more than you trust yourself. It is so amazing for me.

At my age, I think it was one of the best day that I have.

Through them and their big problem, I learn that my problems are nothing compare with them. Through them, I feel that I am so blessing. I am the lucky one in this world. Through them I realize that I have many people around me who loves me so much. Hi .. if the small people like them can pass their big problems actually the big people like us, can pass the bigger problem too :D God always fair, isn't He?

Giving not always means that you should give a things like money. Not always like that. But you can give whatever that you have. Even your smile ... it means a lot for others people.

I knew, you will think that I am crazy. How to cure your heart problems through that kind of activity. I could not explain how. You should try a bit. Just a bit if you have time. And see their smile ... and you feel so amazing and warm at your heart.

So .... come on, if you have a big problem, trying to find people around you and give them your best smile. And it will cure your heart a bit. May be it will show you that your problem is nothing compare with their, then may be you will be grateful after that with all that you have include your problem :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment