Karaoke - the way to scream freely

Do you ever have one day when you feel so sad, angry, mad ? And you could do nothing because of you could not blame anyone and you do not feel that there is some one who wants to cheer you? 

Or do you ever have one week when everything look so blue? Sad? Depressed? 

And you feel that your problem burden you so much. And you do not have a place to stay to take a breath a bit? 

And you want to scream freely without catch by police or people around you? 

I give you the secret receipt ... 

Try to find one nice Karaoke place

So now just choose any kind of song. Rock is one alternative kind of music to scream. Or any pop music which is almost like rock. 

Don't feel shame because no one will see you or listen to you. 

Just begin to scream ... as loud ad you wants, as long as needs. Through away your sadness, angriness, madness by screaming. It is better than you have to angry to someone and than you regret it or you drink an Alcohol until you drunken. LOL

So why at Karaoke place? Because no one think that you are crazy, and no one will complain about your voice or because you sing to loud. And the important things, you did not bother any one.LOL

And trust me after 3 hours or more or less (depend on your problems of course :-)) you will feel a bit relieved. Trust me. 

Don't say to me about that you can't sing. We do not talk about singer contest, we just talk about how to move your burden from your shoulder :D

Same what I feel now after a few hours at the Karaoke place. Sings like crazy until I loose my voice.

And now .... I feel a bit relieve and have much spirits and energies to chase my dreams again tomorrow :D  



No comments:

Post a Comment