Make love and not hit or beat!

Last night I was chatting with one of my friend who told me about one woman who raped and beat by one man. That woman feel afraid to go to the police because she said,  the man give money to the police so the police will rejected her report. He told her that he would do something bad to her family if she leave him. Uhm !!!!!!!!

Sad story, right? And my friend feel afraid to help her because he think that man will kill him too :D

Unfortunately this lady do not stay near me. I could not help her much.  When I called her, she did not want to talk much because her boy friend there and she felt afraid that he beat her. Uhm ...

Next morning she send me text message me and said sorry and let just her call me not reverse :-(

I just do not understand about the kind of hit and beat solution. I just do not understand why people hit and beat other people. And it hurts me because she is pregnant now!

How if something happen to her. How if something happen to her baby? Why that man does not think about it? 

I ever met another woman - my friend, whom face and all her body were blue because of her husband's hit at her in front of her child just because she didn't want to give him money. She ran out that night from her house and felt afraid to back home.

I almost wanted to cry when I saw her.  Really wanted to find her husband and asked why he treated her so bad. 

I could understand some times people loose their control. I knew it. But how could they hit someone like that especially someone whom they ever love, the mother of their kids? 

Yes may be someone made a mistake, but should you hit or beat them because of that? Especially if they are weaker than you. Is it fair? 

I do not talk about man or woman here. It is same. Not because of woman, you have right to hit or beat others. 

Why do you not give them love. It will be more touch their heart than your hit.  Why do not care about them . It will help them to understand their mistakes and open their mind to know you better.  

Hit and beat just a temporary solution. They will hate you more and will decrease their love for you.  Do you really want to loose their love? Do you really want to loose them? 

Come on you are strong, and may be you are right. So because you are stronger than them, please handle yourself first. Go out if you feel you feel that you want to hit them. Go out a bit. Make a peace with your soul, forgive yourself  because you are angry. If you feel that you could not handle yourself go to the expert. They will help you.  Don't make your emotion take a control and try to break every thing and everyone that your love. You will regret it later.

Just make love, share your love to your lovely one, it is more beautiful than hit and beat.  I know you can do that. If not ... you can write me and talk to me about it, will you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment