Love PEOPLE and Not THINGS

At my age now, one thing that I am always sure about myself that I do love people and I do not want to love things and I am trying hard not to use people just for my interest, but I will use things that I have to support all my activities. 

I remembered many people told that I might be accept that one western man in my life because he is rich and I must be a rich woman because I separated from him. He must be rich and gave me a lot of money when we separated. Uhm... actually I never accepted him because he is rich or because what he gave to me. And I did not ask him to separate because he would give me a ton of money or things. As long as I knew, I even did not ask him to pay anything for my self during our time at that time. 

I remembered too, that one day, one of my friend ever asked me, what Mr X (the name of man who closed with me at that time), gave me? Jewelery, expensive clothes, luxuries things? Uhm... I think I never wanted to stay with anybody just because he is rich and gave me a lot of things. I never asked them how much money they have and would give to me and I never asked them to pay something for myself. I never asked them which kind of cars they have, where they life , did they have a house or not, how many hectare land that they have, which position are they in their job.  I do not care about that at all. As long as they love me and I love them. 

I think I am still grateful to my God, because so far I still can buy what I want, I still can buy good clothes, nice shoes, stay in warm house (even though it is still rent now) and I still can pay my taxi expenses if I feel lazy to go to somewhere by bus.

And actually I feel guilty if I am using someone to full fill my needy. 

Then I felt so amazing, when one day someone really direct asked me if I wanted to go with him because he is rich. He said he is not handsome, not tall, not kind of dreaming man, and how could beautiful woman like me wanted to go with him if he is not rich :-(

That was so bad. Did he never have any self confidence? Yes, may be for thousands of people outside, he is ugly and may be for thousands women around him, his money is the best things from him. But it is not for me.

Because he behaved so nice to me and it is more worthy than his money. Because the way he treated me at that time, made me feel comfortable to walk beside him and it is more precious than his money. And the way that I felt for him made he looked handsome in my eyes.

If you love or care just because of they are rich, how if one day they became poor? If one day you love or care just because they are beautiful or handsome, how if one day they become ugly? Would you leave them? Or do you want to do everything for them just because they are rich?Do you not need something more worthy and precious name: LOVE , CARE, SINCERE? 

Do you want people do the same to you? It will hurt you. Trust me.

You can't buy anything with money. You can't have everything with money. Of course you can't life without money either, but trust me, if you trust your God, and ask your God, He will full fill it for you and you can have what do you want through your own hands and not through others people. And trust me, it is more beautiful to love or to care someone just the way they are and it is more worthy to give love or care others unconditional.

So please love PEOPLE and Not THINGS and use THINGS and not PEOPLE :-)  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment