About Football and the Handsome Player

One of sport that I like to watch is football. I begun to like it when I've stayed in Europe a few years ago. At that time, because I could not speak the language of the place where I stayed, so the only tv Channel which I could be able to watch only CNN, MTV and ESPN. As you know all, football is kind of favorite sport in Europe, that is the reason if you open the ESPN, you see many things about football from Bundesliga, Champions League, European Champions, La Liga etc.

Why I like it? Because I think football like a mathematic and since I like mathematic, I must like football too :D Even though : sometimes you could not make 100 % prediction in football, everything could be happen at the match. That is the reason too, at the Champion, sometimes you could see that underdog team could be a winner (remember European Champion - when Greek be a winner?) or you could see the strong team, become a loser? (remember about Real Madrid which many expensive football players were there but still .... they could not be a winner)

And you can see how the different the style of football team from Latin America and from Europe. Latin America team, like Brasilian team, Mexico team, is ussually play hard, and not like Europe. They play football like a dancing, Smooth and beautiful. Especially if you see how they bring the ball with they foot. So beautiful. My English friend ever said "that is why we called the game : football and not soccer" LOL

Lately when I was back to Indonesia, I was so amazing when a few of my female friends like to watch a football. First I thougth because they really love to watch football, but the last I knew that is because many handsome players there. LOL That is the reason why they did not know the rule of the game, because actually they did not watch the game but watch the players hahahahhaaa.

And there is the phenomenon nowdays why many women love to watch football. Not watch football but watch the player. There is the reason why David Beckham is really famous for them, even though he could not play football. LOL

I did not think that is bad. At least many of my male friends are happy now because their girlfriend or wife even want to joint with them to watch football, and again not because they love to watch football but because they love to watch the player.

So if many men will discuss about how good the match after watch the game, many women will discuss about how handsome the player (about the hair cut, about the smile, about the gossip, about the status (with a hope that all the handsome one is always single)).

But for me - now I enjoy both - the match and their handsome face :D

No comments:

Post a Comment