Let the life flow as it wants

As you know, I often wrote down in here, that I really want to marry and have my own family. And I thought you know that how hard I did try my best to achieve my goal. But still as you know, I am still alone until now. And I have to tell you the truth, all the idea about getting marry as soon as possible, make me feel a bit stress and it burden my life so much.

Last few months, I decided that I will let my life flow as it wants. Whatever will be will be. It did not mean that I give up but I think, I am trying to live my life. Especially I already give it to my God, and let Him to open the way for me to find someone who want to spent his life with me and let us then to be unity in the time which He thinks good for us. And I believe my Almighty know the best for me and if until now I still did not get what I want, maybe He thinks that I am not ready for that. So I just do not stop try to do my best and let every result which will come to me. I will not sad if the result is not good, because it means that is not for me. And I will not give up. I will not make myself under pressure just because I did not reach my goal.

It’s not because that got trauma. Not at all. I am open my heart for any chance that I will meet next one hours, next day next week, next month etc. And I know, because I am a human and not fortune teller, maybe one or two times I will meet the wrong way which direct me to the wrong person who made my heart get hurt. But if I let it flow like the water flow in the river, if something goes wrong, I can stand up fast.

So I will enjoy the time from meet someone, became close and closer and then if he is really someone whom perfect for me, and without any stress, with all the good will between us, that is the time that I get marry and settle my life.

And it means that I will not make everybody who is close with me get stress because have to think that if they close with me means that they have to marry me. I will not let them to be under pressure because of my idea about married especially because of this year I ever wrote in here that one of my goal this year is get marry. Hahahahaha

If they are really love me, may be one day they will think to make a family with me. If they really need me, they will ask me to be their wife.

At least through the idea to let everything in my life flow like the water in the river, I will not get stress if something goes not as I hope. I will not too sad if something do not run well. And it will make my life easier than before.

I always believe, that no one can stop if God will something. We even never know what will happen next minutes. Same like I believe everything is happen because a reason. So for all that happen to me now, it must be a reason. That is the reason I believe a miracle. Something that happen to us which is in people logic it could not be able to happen. Nothing is impossible for Him, right?

Do you agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment