Internet -the stranger-the relationship

For this 20th century, meet someone through something name "internet", is not something special. We can have many friends from all places in this world through internet, even though we did not ever meet them. Somehow, part of us even meet their soulmate through internet. And I thought it is not something weird in this century.

Last month one of my friend, asked me about someone that I knew from facebook. Ok we call him Mr A. She asked me because when she saw at her facebook, she found that he and her have the same friend : Me. She asked me if I knew him beside facebook. And I said, I did not know who is Mr A exactly because he first asked me to be his friend at his facebook and because one of his friend is mine, so I accepted him as my friend. I and Mr A of course ever did chat a few times.

Then my friend told me that Mr A asked her to be his girlfriend. That is the reason why she wants to know him through me. As a friend, of course I just can tell her to be carefull, and I could not tell her more than that because I did not know him.

And the next day, Mr A suddenly was angry with me because of that. He said, why I told my friend that she should be carefull to him. He said that he is not a cheater. He is nice guy :D
One thing that I could explain to him that I always tell all woman who asked me about man from the internet "just be carefull"

I do not mean to be so rude, but I do not want if someone get cheat by someone through internet. If you google, you will meet many stories about scammer in internet and I though it must be not nice if you hear one of your friend get cheat by this scammer. Better if you already warn them first, so they can be more carefull for every step they make.

I did not say that I just made a worse person through internet, not at all. I met many beautiful friends too through the internet, who more care to me than my friend whom I met in the "real" world.

And I dd not against a relationship through internet. Not at all, because I have to admit that sometimes, you found many relationship through internet is ending with happiness.

But still, you should be carefull. You should follow your feeling, because sometimes, your feeling will lead you through the good way. If there is any slight doubt in your heart, it is better you re-think about it. But of course .... sometimes, if you falling in love with someone it is so hard to think clearly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment