The actress syndrome :D

I have many of beautiful friends (but of course that happens to with a few of my handsome males friend) who have a unique hobby. They never want to let everybody whom fall in love with them, go away from them, even though actually they do not like them at all. It kinds of do not want to let your fans, go away from you :D That is a reason why I call it actress syndrome.

So they will let this "fans" go around them, but do not let them to be their lover. They will ask their "fans" to do many things for them, sometimes even to buy all the expensive things for them. Yup poor "fans" :D

One of them, ever told me that she could not accept when one of her "fans", falling in love with other woman and then marry this woman. She said her "fans" actually cheated her.LOL And when I asked, how do you sure about it? She answered me : because she is sure 100 % that man (her fans) could not be able to fall in love to another woman. Uhm....

Sometimes I feel like they fool all their" fans". And from the bottom of my heart, I really do not comfortable to see this situation. I could not imagine how if I were in the position of the "fans"?

You know, there is many people in this world who want to do everything for the one that they love. And want to wait for them as long as they ask them to do. I think it is kind of cruel if you let someone that you could not love, to wait for you. Just reject them and let them to find another people who love them too. Let them to have their own happines

May be they would feel hurt one or two months after you reject them, but after that, they will feel all right again and begin their new life to find others. They will not waste their time for waiting for you or being fool by you.

Trust me, you still have many friends who loves you more if your reason because you just need love by people. And people still said that you are beauty even though you do not have many "fans" with you. Or if you still want to keep all your "fans", please ask your heart first ... do you want to be in their position? If your answer is NO, so don't keep them with you.

And if you are the position of "fans" someone, I just asked you to stop it. Try to forget people who do not love you. people who play with your heart. If they are really love you, they will not let you to wait them so long. They will not fool you, they will proud about you and will tell at least one of their friend that you are his/her lover. By hide you from the world, it is show that actually, they do not deserve the beautiful you.

So try to find some one who love you and respect you. If you do not find them yet, just be passion, and don't ever loose your faith. When the time is right, the mr right or miss right will come to you and color your life with their love. Because trust me, God loves you, He will not let you being lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment