About Twitter - @kharinadhewayan

Do you have a Twitter account? I have it since 2009 but really busy with it since January this year. Somehow twitter make me forget something name Facebook.

Why do I like twitter?

Because through twitter I can follow everybody without ask their permission, vice versa. And it is more simple than Facebook, because you do not need to worry whether people do not like your status (because there is no like or dislike like at the Facebook) and of course you can give your comment about whom followed by you without feel afraid they will reject you - may be they just simple block you if they do not like it. But whose care. I got many information there and I got many funny things too. I learn about people who I thought arrogant before but in the fact he just has a different thinking and quiet person :D

Through Twitter, I can read what people think, what people do, where they are, what they eat etc. Especially if they are a famous people in this world, like I knew how Paris Hilton loves Bali or what Kim Kadarsian thought about her wedding preparation or about Indonesian actress who are so anggry to someone etc, all from them and not from the entertaiment or the gossip channel. LOL. Or I know about what my friends do at the moment or what they hate, where they are.

And as someone who always needs positive words in her life to make her life easier, of course I like to read all motivation from all the best motivator in this world through twitter

And as someone who like to read about her zodiac not because she believe it so much but because she hope all the forecast about the good things in her zodiac forecast will come true, of course I like to read what my zodiac said (but still - take the good one and through away the worse one. LOL)

And as someone who like to write what she thinks or what she feels about something, without feel afraid that someone judge her, twitter become one place to devote it.

The best thing, because my blackberry support this twitter - so twitter became my friend when I am alone. Read all people Twitter Line (TL), which is funny, sad, arrogant, polite, useful, useless etc. And all kill my time especially if I have to wait somebody (you know exactly that I hate waiting).

So - if you had a twitter account, you can follow me @kharinadhewayan and of course I will follow you back.
If you do not have ... just open one and follow your fav actrees, your fav actor, your friends, your enemies, your president (hi ... I follow Barrack Obama), your fav tv channel, your fav magazines and please don't forget to follow me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment