Beauty wanna be

As a woman, of course I always want to be beautiful. And because I am Asian girl, beauty category mean that have white skin especially at face without any pimple, any spot ... white and clean like porcelain. LOL

So, of course I was so interested when my beautiful sister (who actually has this white clear clean flawless face since she born) told me to use one product. And she saw me how beautiful she is now (I forgot that she already beautiful since she was born)

And I believed her when she guaranteed that I would have same flawless face like her in a short time.

So .... 4 days after she promised me that, the cosmetic came and I was trying to use it ...

First day was still ok ... even I felt that my face looks like red face than white face. My sister said it is good effect. Just let it.

First week ... became worse. Especially at my chin... it looked like that I got allergy because it became black .....

Second week .... more worse and I stop it. And show the result to my sister. She said ..." oh ... you should change with others ... and please believe me "

So ... like before ... I trusted her and bought a new stuff for my face ....

I was using the product and waiting the miracle ... first day, two days, one week, two weeks, one month ... two months ......

And I was regret ... why I was not so grateful with my old skin face. Why I wanted to be whiter, why, why and why .....

But still ... regret did not change my face and solve my problem. LOL

The end .... I was trying the best and good cream for my face (of course it is soooooooo expensive) and through away all the stuff that I was using before and praying hard that I will get my face back as soon as possible. It became better now. Thanks God for that :-)

Then ... I am trying to think, why I should do all the stuff think, why I trusted that to get beauty, you should feel pain before (all women trust it, that is the reason why they loved to do wax, facial, hard diet, and all the painful to be beautiful and slim).

It was not me ..... I do not like facial, I rarely want to do this painful activity at my face just because want to have flawless face. And I almost never do waxing because my body not too hairy (thanks God for this mercy LOL)

And I still do not have a real answer ... the reason "beauty wanna be" through painful method. And I tell you ... this method beside painful actually expensive too. But still many women, want to do that especially woman above thirty like me.

Last week, my friends at my age were discuss about which they should use to make their face smooth, which beauty salon is the best for facial, which make up are the best, which skin doctor are the best, which therapy are good for face and body, which diet are good etc

We feel so afraid with the wrinkle ... we feel afraid if people see us as old woman, we are trying hard to look beautiful and young with all method. We do not have doubt to buy any expensive stuff, and trying to use any dangerous thing as long as it will make us look beautiful and young.

Yes ... I know ... hard to be woman .... but do not want to be man either

Or actually all what happen to me just because it is loooooooooong time ago since there is someone who say that I am beautiful LOL

Uhm ... so if you meet me one day ... please tell me that I am beautiful, so I will not do any stupid things again to make my face beautiful :D






No comments:

Post a Comment