Clubbing - sleepless - alcohol at my age

Lately .... I spend much times with my old friends from my university. Of course it was so nice because they are really lovely people, and they made me laugh all the time. And this help me to through away my longing feeling (even though just for a few hours). Part of my activities became change a bit because of them. Especially after office hour activities or Saturday activities. I spent my time with them usually once time a week.

Clubbing, sleepless and alcohol part of this activity. And actually I am trying hard to take control of my self not to do all, I mean I am trying hard to make a limit at my self.

Clubbing - hear loud music, sing along follow the singer loud - dancing, which need really top stamina, somehow is not for me anymore. Of course it is nice to sing loud(actually I could not distinguish if it sing or it scream . LOL ) especially if there is a lot of memories which is connecting with the song. And of course if the music is so nice, automatically we want to shake our body follow the music, right? But in this age, it is easier for you to feel tired just because of 2 or more songs. LOL And then, I am trying hard to think where is my young energy gone ... :D Really envy to see all this young women who have ton of energies. BTW: from the bottom of my heart actually I will choose karaoke then clubbing, if I get stress. Clubbing is not my favorite place.

About sleepless, last few years I got really bad insomnia, I just could sleep 1 hour a day and could not more. Last 2 years, I could sleep only 4 hours and still not sleepy after that, last year I could sleep only 5 hours and this year .... I really need sleep a lot. Even 7 hours sometimes is not enough for me. I still feel sleepy. And it is hard for me to sleepless. And it is a bit funny for my family too because actually they know me as person who does not need sleep too long. For me it is kind of big question, it is because of my age or just because of I am not too fit lately. I choose the last, because if just because of my stamina, I just need a lot of vitamin and sport to repair it. But if because of age ... oh my God .... how could I repair it? :D

Alcohol - I tell you - I do limited my self to drink alcohol. I do not want to be kind of drunken queen and I do not like to be addicted. Of course all my friends laughing at me because of my willing to limited my alcohol consumption. For them, because I was ever living abroad for few years, mean that I could drink a lot of alcohol as much as I want. And if I rejected the alcohol, it looks like that I am trying to be a holly woman ... hahahhhahahhahaaha. But it is not like that. I just do not like if I am out of control because of alcohol. And I do not like if I am doing something I will regret because of I am out of control. And yes, I am too old for this kind exaggerate of alcohol consumption :D And I am too old to be a wild woman who could not behave in front of public because too drunk :D One or two glasses is ok . But still I rather choose coca cola than alcohol if I can.

But all about this kind of clubbing, sleepless and alcohol, I tell you honestly, more old I am, more I love to stay at home, watching movie or tv or read a book or play with my nephew if they are at my home or if just want to go out, I still choose window shopping and back home safely at 10.00 PM and not more. LOL Or may be if one day I have my lovely one ... I will choose to spent my time with him hahahahahhahhaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment